Half Distance RoutesRediscover La Rioja
Swimming course 1,9 Km.
- The start will be made with the triathletes in the water.
- Cámara de llamadas en seco a las 13:45.
- A warm-up zone will be enabled from 13 to 13:40 from the pier to the catwalk.
- The route will be marked by buoys and canoeists at all times.
- Cap with number (supplied by the organisation)
- Liquid at the water outlet
Cycling course 90 Km.
- DRAFTING is not allowed
- Cutting off other triathletes is prohibited
- Always cycle on the right-hand side of the road.
- The circuit will be marked every 5km by signs.
- The circuit will be partially closed to traffic.
- Along the circuit there will be two victuallings: one at Sojuela town (km 23.5) and the other one at Cenicero (km 52.8).
- Garment or garments wich cover the body adequately.
- Bicycle that meets the specifications of the current regulations.
- Hard helmet that meets the specifications of the current regulations.
- Race number always visible on the left-hand side of the bike.
- A number, supplied by the organisation, which must be totally visible on the back of the participant.
Foot race course 21 Km.
Urban circuit and will run through the streets of Logroño and the banks of the Ebro (21 Km 7x 3).
Leaving the Adarraga towards the pier, we will turn to the right to cross the two banks of the Ebro crossing through the Sagasta Bridge (white bridge designed by Calatrava and known as Fourth Bridge). We will return to change the shoreline after leaving behind the parks of La Isla, La Concordia and the Ebro. We will turn to tje right again and through the Iron Bridge we will arrive at the streets of the old town the city, visiting such emblematic points as the pilgrim’s fountain or the Procathedral of Santa María de la Redonda until getting to the bustling Portales street. After returning across Iron Bridge. After returning by the Iron Bridge we will give way again to the tranquility of the banks of the river that we will travel to Pozo Cubillas to make a 180º turn and return to the Adarraga.
The exit and arrival will be in the athletics tracks of the Adarraga from where the spectators can follow the race by having tiers and both transitions.
- Urban circuit completely closed to traffic.
- There will be 2 solid / liquid victualling points in each round, plus one liquid only.
- We will also have 4 public fountains, “pilgrim’s pool” and a section of 100 with water vapor.
- The circuit will be correctly signalized and with kilometer points every 1km.
Route: 3 laps for a total of 21 km.
It will be a flat circuit, with only 70 meters of unevenness per turn.
- Garment or garments which cover the body adequately.
- A number, supplied by the organisation, which must be totally visible on the front of the participant.
- Any other element that the Organiser, in accordance with the Technical Officer considers appropriate (wristbands, double number, etc.)
- Liquid victualling (water) in km1/ km8/ km15 at the departure from Adarraga
- Solid victualling (Nutrisport gels + fruit) and liquid (water and powerade) in km4 /km11 /km18 in Pozo Cubillas .
- Solid victualling (Nutrisport gels + fruit) and liquid (water and powerade) in km6 /km13 /km20 in Santiago Street.
- In addition, fonts in km 1.8; km 2.5; km 3.5; km 4,4 of each turn.
- Pilgrim’s Pool in km 4,4 of the first round
Definitive Cut-off times
Start time: 14:00 Female 14:10 and 14:13 Male
|Swimming||60 minutes from the last start.||15:13h||Water exit|
|Swimming + Cycling cut 1||1h 55 minutes from the start.||16:08h||km 20 (Sorzano, road LR 341 km 3)|
|Swimming + Cycling cut 2||2h 45 minutes from the star.||16:58h||km 40 (Forjados Riojanos, intersection N120a with LR 427 in Nájera)|
|Swimming + Cycling cut 3||3h 25 minutes from the start.||17:38h||km 55 (Cenicero, LR 512 km 1)|
|Swimming + Cycling||4h 50´||19:03h||Boxes|
|Total cut-off time||7 hours 20 minutes||21:33||Finish|
*Penalty Box in km 53.7 after leaving Cenicero, at the intersection with Laguardia road and in the km 86 after crossing the bike path of the pools and before entering the Adarraga.