Foot race Route21 km through the city
Foot race course 21 Km.
Urban circuit and and will through the street of Logroño and and the banks of the Ebro (21 Km 7x 3).
Leaving the Adarraga towards the pier, we will turn to the right to cross the two banks of the Ebro crossing through the Sagasta bridge (white bridge designed by Calatrava and known as Fourth Bridge). We will change the shore again on the catwalk leaving behind the parks of La Isla, La Concordia and the Ebro. We will pass under the Puente de Hierro following the shore and after passing the Casa de las Ciencies we will go up the walkway to leave the river and return to the Puente de Hierro on the sidewalk. After crossing the bridge we will arrive to the streets of the old twon the city, visiting emblematic points like the Concatedral de Santa María de la Redonda going through the bustling Portales street. After returning by the Puente de Hierro we will turn left to return to the athletics tracks of the Adarraga and start a new round.
The exit and arrival will be in the athletics tracks of the Adarraga from where the spectators can follow the race by having tiers and both transitions.
- Urban circuit totally closed to traffic.
- There will be 2 solid/liquid victualling points in each round, plus only one liquid.
- Aditionally we will have 4 public fonts and a 100m stretcg with steam that we will activate if the weather demands it.
- The circuit will be correctly signalled and with kilometer points each 1km.
Route: 3 rounds for a total of 21km.
It will be a flat circuit, with just 100 metres of elevation gain per lap.
- The one marked by the competition regulations of the FETRI.
- Liquid victualling (water) in km1/ km8/ km15 at the exit of Adarraga.
- Solid victualling (Crown Sport Nutrition gels + fruit) and liquid (water and powerade) in km1.1 /km8.1 /km15.1 on the esplanade at the end of the Ebro river road.
- Solid victualling (Crown Sport Nutrition gels + fruit) and liquid (water and powerade) in km 3.7 /km10.7 /km17.7 in la Casa de las Ciencias.
- Aditionally fonts in km 1.8; km 2.5; km 3.5; km 3,68 of each lap
Definitive Cut-off times
Start time: 14:00 Female 14:10 and 14:13 Male
|Swimming||60 minutes from the last start.||15:13h||Water exit|
|Swimming + Cycling cut 1||1h 55 minutes from the start.||16:08h||km 20 (Sorzano, road LR 341 km 3)|
|Swimming + Cycling cut 2||2h 45 minutes from the star.||16:58h||km 40 (Forjados Riojanos, intersection N120a with LR 427 in Nájera)|
|Swimming + Cycling cut 3||3h 25 minutes from the start.||17:38h||km 55 (Cenicero, LR 512 km 1)|
|Swimming + Cycling||4h 50´||19:03h||Boxes|
|Total cut-off time||7 hours 20 minutes||21:33||Finish|
*Penalty Box in km 53.7 after leaving Cenicero, at the intersection with Laguardia road and in the km 86 after crossing the bike path of the pools and before entering the Adarraga.